Conducting Business with the City
With Alameda County's recent move to the Purple Tier on California's Blueprint for a Safer Economy, in-person visits to City facilities is suspended. We will continue to monitor case rates over the coming weeks and will continue to adjust our operations to keep City employees and the public as safe as possible.
If you have business to conduct with the City, please prioritize doing so over the phone or online:
- Pay utility bills online. If you have questions about utility billing, please call (925) 960-4320 or email email@example.com.
- Drop off utility and dog license payments by check or money order in the white payment box located at the roundabout between City Hall and the Police Department. If paying by money order, please include your name and address.
- For business license services, visit the City's business license portal or call (925) 215-4906.
- For building and planning, please call (925) 960-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For library questions, please call (925) 373-5505 between 1:00 and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visit the Digital Library for online library services or schedule curbside pickup of items from the Civic Center Library.
- To report a water or sewer emergency, please call (925) 960-8100.
- To report a maintenance emergency (traffic/streetlights, roadways, landscaping), please call (925) 960-8020.
If what you are looking for is not listed above, please call the City’s general information line (925) 960-4000 or check the City website to see if you can conduct your business over the phone, online, or via email.